Integration via JAGGAER Standard Banner Finance Integration
JAGGAER partners with Ellucian to provide a standard integration with Banner Finance to create, validate, and synchronize a variety of documents and data types.
- For eProcurement, data is exchanged via the Ellucian Integration for eProcurement (IFEP) middleware using JAGGAER HTTPS messaging.
- For Accounts Payable Director (AP Director), data is exchanged via the Ellucian Banner eInvoice Adapter using JAGGAER standard XML.
JUMP TO A SECTION
- Integration Method and Approach
- Client Responsibilities
- JAGGAER Responsibilities
- Integration Point(s)
Integration Method and Approach
JAGGAER Standard Banner Finance Integration using Client’s Ellucian Banner Finance system.Back to top
In support of the deployment of integrations between the JAGGAER application and Banner Finance, the Client is responsible for the following:
- Obtain input from the necessary Client and Ellucian technical resources for the development of the integration specification
- Make knowledgeable Client and Ellucian technical resources available for integration configuration and testing
- Make the necessary Client environments available
- Perform and validate the firewall configuration required for JAGGAER integration. The required configuration is to open a specific set of well-known ports to inbound traffic from a specific list of static IP addresses
- Purchase and schedule installation of the Ellucian Banner Integration for eProcurement (IFEP) middleware prior to JAGGAER project start
- Configure and validate Ellucian Banner Finance and the IFEP
- Migrate the Ellucian Banner Finance configurations and the IFEP between Client environments
- Purchase and schedule the installation of the Ellucian Banner eInvoice Adapter and any relevant upgrades or patches prior to JAGGAER project start
- Configure and validate Ellucian Banner Finance and the eInvoice Adapter
- Migrate the Ellucian Banner Finance configurations and the eInvoice Adapter between Client environments
In support of the deployment of integrations with the JAGGAER application, JAGGAER is responsible for the following:
- Configure JAGGAER to support the JAGGAER Standard Banner Finance integration.
- Provide an integration specification
- Confirm the functionality during testing
- Support Client during integration testing and issue resolution
- Migrate JAGGAER application integration configurations between JAGGAER environments.
- Provide best practice guidance and expertise
- Technical Kickoff
- Integration Specification(s)
- Integration(s) enabled in all applicable environments as defined in the Statement of Work for the Project.
JAGGAER integrations include:
|JAGGAER Standard Banner Finance Integration||Includes purchase order (PO) or purchase requisition (PR) integration, FOAPAL (Fund, Organization, Account, Program, Activity, Location) code synchronization, supplier master synchronization, commodity code synchronization (if applicable), ship-to code synchronization (if applicable), and budget authorization check.||Ellucian Banner Finance|
Accounts Payable Director
|JAGGAER Standard Banner Finance Invoice Adapter||Includes the export of PO-based invoices and PO-based credit memos, and non-PO invoices.||Ellucian Banner Finance|