JAGGAER One Terms of Service
Support Services for the JAGGAER Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) Applications
- ATTENTION! THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT SERVICES TERMS WILL BE LEGALLY BINDING ON CUSTOMER UPON EXECUTION OF AN AGREEMENT WITH JAGGAER FOR ANY JAGGAER SaaS Applications. CUSTOMER SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT SERVICES TERMS BEFORE EXECUTING THE AGREEMENT.
- Global Customer Care (GCC) — Support Packages
|eProcurement Catalog Integrations||Rolling 1||Rolling 3||Rolling 6||Rolling 6||Rolling 6||Rolling 6|
|Number of Customer Support Contacts||2||5||10||15||10||15|
|Maximum Support Hours per Month/Year||
2 hrs month
24 hrs year
15 hrs month
180 hrs year
30 hrs month
360 hours year
45 hrs month
540 hours year
30 hrs month
360 hours year
45 hrs month
540 hours year
|24×7 Availaibility Monitoring||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|24×7 Customer Portal Access||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Severity 1 Cases
Severity 2-4 Cases
|Local Business Hours: Severity 1-4 Cases||✓||✓|
|Standard Support Languages||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Account Manager||✓||✓|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Standard||Standard||Premium||Premium||Premium||Premium|
- Global Customer Care (GCC) — Support Packages Definitions
|Support Package Definitions|
|eProcurement Catalog Integrations||Rolling is the number of active catalog integrations at one time. A supplier catalog integration and its associated PO and Invoice connections represents a single enablement to a supplier.|
|Number of Customer Support Contacts||Administrative support is provided to Support Contacts for system bugs, system errors, basic how-to questions, technical performance, and system availability on JAGGAER Applications for production and test purposes.
Support Contacts are the Customer’s designated, authorized, and trained users of the JAGGAER SaaS Applications who are authorized to submit cases and work directly with JAGGAER support services.
|Maximum Hours per Month/Year||The hours include Administrative Support and Supplier Support.
Fair use clause: the number of hours per month may not be exceeded by more than 10% for more than 2 months within a quarter. In the case of longer exceedances or an exceedance of more than 10%, your support package will be upgraded to the next level of services and pricing.
|24×7 Availaibility Monitoring||Monitoring the platform to ensure maximum availability and performance.|
|24×7 Customer Portal Access||Support Contacts can access JAGGAER Customer Portal at https://www.jaggaer.com/service-support/customer-support/ to submit and review cases, access online product documentation, and review the Knowledge Base.|
|24×7 Support: Severity 1 Cases||Global Customer Care Hours and Languages section 5 below.
Severity Levels are defined in GCC Service Level Agreement section 6 below.
|24×5 Support: Severity 2-4 Cases|
|Local Business Hours Support: Severity 1-4 Cases|
|Standard Support Languages|
|Supplier Support||Supplier assistance is provided for technical issues for login and password issues, system errors, basic how-to questions, technical performance, system availability. All business questions will be redirected to the Customer.
Suppliers contact support via webform: https://www.jaggaer.com/service-support/supplier-support/
|Phone Support||Customers and suppliers can contact support via these phone numbers: https://www.jaggaer.com/service-support/global-customer-care-support-phone-numbers/|
|Support Account Manager (SAM)||Support Account Manager (SAM) acts as your single point of contact to support services, overseeing your cases, managing escalations, providing monthly meetings, release education, and advocating for any resources needed to help ensure customer satisfaction.|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||See Support Service Level Agreement section below.|
- Global Customer Care Hours and Languages: Language support for the maintenance and support services (“Support Services”) are listed below. For languages outside of the below, JAGGAER partners with a translation service.
- Holiday schedule:
- December 25th – Reduced Customer and Supplier support availability.
- January 1st – JAGGAER offices will be closed, however support is available for Severity Level 1.
- Local Business Hours – offices will be closed on national holidays for that country.
- Holiday schedule:
|Global Support: Severity 1 Cases||24 hours x 7 days a week|
|Global Support: Severity 2-4 Cases||24 hours x 5 business days a week|
|Local Business Hours Support: Severity 1 – 4||Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
|Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET and UK
|Sunday – Thursday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. AEDT
|Monday – Friday
7 a.m. to 5 p.m. GST
|Language support||• English
- Global Customer Care Service Level Agreement. JAGGAER will provide Support Services in accordance with the response times based upon the selected Global Customer Care Package. Determination of severity levels shall be within JAGGAER’s sole discretion, acting reasonably.
|Global Customer Care Packages||Basic, Standard||
Premium, Premium +,
Fed/Gov Premium, Fed/Gov Premium +
|Severity Level||Initial Response||Delivery of a Solution or Action Plan||Initial Response||Delivery of a Solution or Action Plan|
|Severity Level 1 (Urgent): An Incident that severely impacts your use of the JAGGAER Application for production purposes (such as loss of production data or your production systems are not functioning). The Incident halts your business operations and no procedural work around exists.||1 Hour||12 Hours||30 mins||6 Hours|
|Severity Level 2 (High): An Incident where the JAGGAER Application is functioning but your use for production purposes is severely reduced. For production purposes where the Incident is causing a high impact to portions of your business operations and no procedural work around exists.||8 Hours||4 Business Days||4 Hours||2 Business Days|
|Severity Level 3 (Medium): An Incident that involves partial, non-critical loss of use of the JAGGAER Applications for production purposes. For production purposes, there is a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function.||2 Business Days||Next Release||1 Business Days||Next Release|
|Severity Level 4 (Low): A general usage question, reporting of a documentation error. For production purposes, there is low-to-no impact on your business or the performance or functionality of the JAGGAER Applications.||4 Business Days||Next Release||2 Business Days||Next Release|
|Severity Level Item Definitions|
|Initial Response||JAGGAER communications to the case owner acknowledgement of the issue.|
|Delivery of a Solution||JAGGAER communications to the case owner with a proposed resolution to solve the reported issue.|
|Delivery of an Action Plan||JAGGAER communications to the case owner with a statement detailing the steps which will be taken, along with estimated timelines if available, in order to resolve the issue.|
|Next Release||JAGGAER will review for Next Release unless Incident is received within 30 days of a release, it will be evaluated for the following release cycle|
- Global Customer Care Incident Tracking for the JAGGAER SaaS Applications. Reported Incidents shall be logged and tracked via the use of an incident tracking system, which system may be accessed via the JAGGAER Customer Portal. Upon notification by Customer of an Incident via the JAGGAER Customer Portal, an Incident number shall be assigned which will remain open until the Incident is resolved or Customer becomes non-responsive. Customer must refer to the Incident number for all subsequent inquiries with regard to the Incident.
- Service Level Availability. JAGGAER shall make all JAGGAER SaaS Applications available to Customer for at least ninety-nine and one half percent (99.5%) of the time (determined monthly on a calendar basis), seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours per day, not including any unavailability that (i) results from JAGGAER maintenance communicated in advance or (ii) results from the poor performance or, of failure of, internet service or other outside service, software or equipment not within the control of JAGGAER (“Service Level Availability”). JAGGAER test and pre-production environments are expressly excluded from this or any other service level commitment.
- Service Level Availability Reporting for the JAGGAER Applications. Real-time and historic Service Level Availability for the JAGGAER Applications may be viewed at https://www.jaggaer.com/service-support/uptime-report/
- Service Level Availability Commitment. JAGGAER commits to provide the Service Level Availability set forth above. If in any calendar month this Service Level Availability commitment is not met by JAGGAER and Customer was negatively impacted (i.e., attempted to log into or access the JAGGAER Applications and failed due to the unscheduled downtime of the JAGGAER Applications), JAGGAER shall provide, as Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, a service credit calculated as set forth below:
- If Service Level Availability is greater than 99% and less than 99.5%, the service credit shall be 5% x 1/12th of the annual Subscription Fee for those JAGGAER Applications that were actually negatively impacted; and
- If Service Level Availability is greater than 98% and less than 99%, the service credit shall be 10% x 1/12th of the annual Subscription Fee for those JAGGAER Applications that were actually negatively impacted; and
- If Service Level Availability is less than 98%, the service credit shall be 15% x 1/12th of the annual Subscription Fee for those JAGGAER Applications that were actually negatively impacted.
- Credit Request. In order to receive a credit under this Service Level Availability commitment, Customer must request it by emailing JAGGAER at SLA@JAGGAER.com within seven (7) business days of the end of the applicable month. If Customer submits a service credit request and does not receive a prompt automated response indicating that the request was received, Customer must resubmit the request because the submission was not properly received and will not result in a credit. Customers who are past due or in default with respect to any payment or any material contractual obligations to JAGGAER are not eligible for any credit under this Service Level Availability commitment. JAGGAER shall calculate any service level downtime using JAGGAER’s system logs and other records. JAGGAER shall issue the service credit against the next invoice and if there is no future invoice, a service credit will be provided in the form of a refund.
- JAGGAER Disaster Recovery Commitment. The maximum period during which any data may be lost as a result of any incident is one (1) hour (the “Recovery Point Objective”). The maximum period before which the JAGGAER Applications will be restored after a disaster or disruption shall be twenty-four (24) hours (the “Recovery Time Objective”).
- Customer Support Expectations. Customer will maintain and manage internal support capabilities to address end-user inquiries through Customer’s or Customer’s subcontractor’s Support Contacts within Customer’s (or Customer’s subcontractor’s) organization and determine whether an issue or defect (“Incident”) should be communicated to JAGGAER by a Support Contact for Support Services (e.g. a help desk). The Support Contact shall conduct reasonable and adequate research with respect to an Incident prior to contacting JAGGAER for assistance. Customer shall use commercially reasonable efforts to assist JAGGAER in reproducing the specific situation in which a JAGGAER SaaS Application, standing alone, demonstrates a failure to substantially conform to all published, functional and technical specifications for the applicable version of the JAGGAER Applications (the “Specifications”). JAGGAER will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct reproducible errors to enable the JAGGAER Application to perform substantially in accordance with the Specifications.
- Updates. JAGGAER may from time to time provide new feature functionality, enhancements, and other changes, which are logical improvements to a JAGGAER SaaS Application and which JAGGAER elects to make available to all JAGGAER Customers on a commercial basis in the form of a release or otherwise (“Updates”). Updates do not include any new software products that are then made generally available on a commercial basis as separate, price-listed options or additions to a JAGGAER Application nor do they include any Professional Services that may be required for implementation.
- Scope of Support Services. When a JAGGAER SaaS Application is deployed in conjunction with other software products, including but not limited to web servers, databases, and operating systems, JAGGAER is not responsible for providing Support Services for these other products, or for ensuring correct interoperation with these products. Customer is responsible for ensuring it is using JAGGAER’s recommended browsers when using the JAGGAER SaaS Applications and JAGGAER is not responsible for providing Support Services related to browsers not recommended by JAGGAER. At Customer’s request, JAGGAER may provide technical, operational or other assistance or consulting in excess of the standard Support Services described herein for additional fees under the terms of a Statement of Work executed by JAGGAER and Customer. Support Services do not include any on-site services and JAGGAER shall be reimbursed by Customer for any reasonable travel and living expenses and travel time, to be invoiced by JAGGAER on a monthly basis.
- Exclusions. The Support Services exclude any services required to resolve any Incidents arising from or related to: (i) use of the JAGGAER SaaS Applications not in accordance with the Agreement, including applicable Specifications; (ii) modification by Customer or any third party of any part of the JAGGAER Applications or interface software that interacts with the JAGGAER SaaS Applications; (iii) alteration of any underlying data or data structure of, or related to, the JAGGAER SaaS Applications other than through use of the JAGGAER SaaS Applications in accordance with the Agreement, including the applicable Specifications; (iv) making changes to site configuration as finalized upon Solution Acceptance during implementation and (v) third party software. Any Professional Services provided by JAGGAER to correct any Incidents arising from or related to the items above shall be subject to additional fees under the terms of a Statement of Work executed by JAGGAER and Customer. At Customer’s request, JAGGAER may provide technical, operational or other assistance or consulting in excess of the standard Support Services on a fixed-price basis under a Statement of Work mutually agreed upon by JAGGAER and Customer.
Professional Services Terms
Please click on the links below to view the Professional Services Terms applicable
to the Professional Services that may be accessed by you under your Agreement with JAGGAER.
|Professional Services Support Services Terms –
Click link to view
|Description of Applicable Professional Services|
|Supplier Enablement Applications and Services Terms
(Updated March 2017)
|Supplier Enablement Professional Services.
These Professional Services are provided to JAGGAER Clients that have purchased a Subscription to the JAGGAER Spend Director Application to enable our Clients to connect with and purchase from their suppliers. These Professional Services are included in the Subscription fees for the Spend Director Application.
|Advanced Sourcing Optimizer Best Practices Center Professional Services Terms
(Updated February 2017)
|Advanced Sourcing Optimizer Best Practices Center.
The Advanced Sourcing Optimizer Best Practices Center provides best practice consulting and strategic advice on topics such as event setup, supplier management and communication and bid analysis. The Advanced Sourcing Optimizer Best Practices Center may be purchased from JAGGAER under an Order Form on an annual, Subscription fee basis.