Sunoco to Implement JAGGAER Suite to Streamline Spend Management
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – February 10, 2016 – JAGGAER, a leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions for spend management, today announced an agreement with Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN), a convenience retail and fuel distribution company. Sunoco will deploy JAGGAER’s entire Source-to-Pay Suite to replace its current procurement tools and redefine its sourcing process.
Sunoco, which has recently completed a series of acquisitions, recognized the need to evaluate its source-to-pay process to reduce spend and gain efficiency throughout the organization. During this evaluation, it was determined that there is opportunity to standardize onboard, buy, pay and source functions under a single platform to help gain efficiencies in the organization. JAGGAER was selected as Sunoco’s partner after a formal strategic sourcing process.
Sunoco will deploy the full JAGGAER suite of solutions, including:
- Spend Radar, to conduct the comprehensive, accurate analysis necessary to drive and measure cost saving.
- Sourcing Director, to expand control and management of the sourcing process.
- Total Supplier Manager, to achieve a reduction in risk exposure brought by suppliers, a greater depth of and visibility into supplier data, and consistent and accurate supplier data for supporting sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Total Contract Manager, to enable optimization and visibility of the entire contract lifecycle, using a single repository for all vendor contracts.
- Spend Director, to transform a manual and labor-intensive procurement process into a center of excellence, delivering significant cost savings and efficiencies and automate the procure-to-pay process.
- Accounts Payable Director, to eliminate tedious and error-prone manual processes, free up valuable resources and present an opportunity to make a significant impact to the organization’s bottom line.
About Sunoco LP
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership that operates more than 850 convenience stores and retail fuel sites and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites, both directly as well as through its 31.58 percent interest in Sunoco, LLC, in partnership with an affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP). SUN’s general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE).
Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
JAGGAER Media Contact
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Any statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks are discussed in “Part I, Item 1A, Risk Factors” and elsewhere in JAGGAER’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports, as filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The company’s SEC reports are available free of charge on the SEC’s website or on the company’s website. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and JAGGAER undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statement for any reason. Given these risks and uncertainties, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.