I Need to Improve Supplier Relationships
Collaborative supplier management enables all parties in the procurement process to work together for the best possible outcomes.
The benefits of improved supplier relationships include:
- Procurement can make more informed, collaborative and faster supply decisions
- Buyers and suppliers work collaboratively to eliminate inefficiencies and costs
- Suppliers are enabled to innovate on the buyer’s behalf to find creative solutions to product challenges
- Suppliers are more transparent with operations, providing procurement with needed visibility
- Suppliers are incentivized to improve performance and compliance
- Procurement limits its exposure to supply disruptions by having a collaborative risk management plan in place with key suppliers
To improve supplier relationships, procurement needs to achieve both a solid and holistic understanding of the supply base and to ensure that its supplier decisions align with the organization’s strategic plan.
JAGGAER Supplier Management enables organizations to identify and develop relationships with strategic procurement partners while providing the tools to foster collaborative supplier relationships. Go beyond basic supplier scorecards to provide supplier management professionals with an actionable tool for segmenting and managing suppliers and business partners based on value, performance, risk, compliance requirements and future development.
Find out more about JAGGAER’s holistic approaches to supplier management.
Deeper and more insightful supplier relationships with an intelligent supplier management solution.
Delight your users with faster contract execution, increased compliance and decreased risk.
Reduce supply chain risk and costs with a digital solution that streamlines your processes.
Build deeper relationships and discover more suppliers in TEJARI’s extensive supplier network.
Supply Chain Collaboration
Modernize your collaboration with direct material suppliers with a completely digital SCM solution.