SUBSCRIPTION TO JAGGAER ADOPT
PART I. Applicability.
As a condition to use of JAGGAER Adopt, each Client consents to and grants JAGGAER and/or its relevant subprocessors the right to use Client Data in connection with JAGGAER Adopt’s usage analysis of JAGGAER Applications and/or related services enabled by JAGGAER Adopt.
In addition, if a Client has a Data Processing Addendum in place with JAGGAER, the terms in PART II shall form part of the Data Processing Addendum together with the Main Subscription Agreement or other written or electronic agreements (together, the “Agreement”) by and between the client named at the Order Form with an active subscription to JAGGAER Adopt (“Client”) and JAGGAER (as defined in such Order Form).
PART II. Attachment A to DPA.
DESCRIPTION OF PROCESSING
1. Nature, Purpose and Subject Matter of Processing
The purpose of processing Personal Data by JAGGAER and/or its relevant subprocessors is to enable usage analysis of JAGGAER Applications and/or related services provided to the Client.
2. Duration of the Processing
The duration of the Processing is for the term of the active subscription to JAGGAER Adopt, and for as long as required or permitted for JAGGAER and/or its relevant subprocessors to meet their respective obligations under applicable law.
3. Categories of Data Subjects
Natural persons who are users of JAGGAER Applications, including:
- Client’s employees, contractors, and other agents;
- Any other Authorized Users accessing the JAGGAER Applications; and
- Users of Client’s actual and potential suppliers and customers.
4. Types of Personal Data
Information in the JAGGAER Applications, including but not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Title and position
- Employee ID, if any
- Name of the company
- Business email address
- Business physical address
- Business phone number
- Contractual relationships with current and potential vendors and customers
- Transaction and bid data
5. Special Category of Personal Data