Optimize Manufacturing Procurement in a Risky and Competitive World
MORE THAN 22 YEARS OF DELIVERING THE WORLD’S MOST HIGHLY RATED INDIRECT AND DIRECT SOLUTIONS
Tejari offers a powerful set of tools to meet the procurement needs of manufacturers of all sizes, in every industry. Our top rated, multi-faceted suite helps companies smooth out the challenges related to direct and indirect materials, driven by advanced analytics and the world’s most engaged supplier network. Our suite is powerful enough to handle the most complex and variable events – while also being intuitive and easy to use. Tejari does all of this by combining analytics and data visualization.
A decentralized approach to its European transportation sourcing was causing inefficiencies and a less competitive environment for procurement group suppliers of a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate.
The decentralized approach seemed like a necessary evil, with highly complex spends involving a large volume of shipping between multiple locations. The situation was further complicated by the varying transport pricing models in each country.
The Company turned to the Tejari Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO) to simplify its transportation sourcing. As a result, the Company realized 17% increased efficiency and a more competitive environment for suppliers. In addition, the Company now has the ability to receive bids that include supplier strengths and innovations, more easily manage supplier relationships and monitor performance against contracts), allowing them make more informed sourcing decisions. The Company also looks to Tejari’s Best Practices Center (BPC) to help them for strategic advice and consulting on all facets of the procurement process.
“Normalized 75,000+ suppliers, and classified $3 billion of spend (>98%) within 12 weeks. Dramatically reduced time required to produce reports and analysis.”
Vulcan Materials Company
WHAT SETS US APART
Leading analysts from Gartner and Forrester Research agree that Tejari is the most mature software solution for manufacturing. No other provider offers more functions for specialized requirements in this industry.
Tejari’s unique Manufacturing Suite was designed with the input of over 100 mid-size to global manufacturing companies. Tejari’s industry-specific Manufacturing Suite helps companies optimize their supply chain operations and delivers the tools for manufacturers to mitigate risk, increase efficiency and production, and navigate the challenges faced in an increasingly volatile and competitive market. When it comes to software selection, vertical matters.
Tejari’s solutions embrace the entire spectrum of manufacturing needs.
Solutions for Manufacturers
Tejari’s Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO) is the most advanced sourcing optimization tool in the world, period.
- Utilize Multi-stage optimization (MSO) to gain unparalleled visibility into the entire supply chain through the application of blockchain logic theorem;
- Engage carriers in a collaborative bidding process that will lead to an optimized network, secured capacity, and reduced costs;
- Navigate seasonal peaks and valleys in demand and ensure they are working with the best, most qualified suppliers available by taking into account the most relevant price and non-price factors while warding off risk; and
- Manage costs in volatile and competitive markets; through Expressive Bidding, solicit and evaluate creative proposals that include factors like alternative materials as well as conditional and packaged offers, yielding even more savings.
Tejari Direct Sourcing
Manufacturers procure a large number of specially designed parts. If the specifications are planned in cooperation with the development department, Procurement can send them to a large number of suppliers in advance. Sketches, drawings and other documents can easily be added to the RFQ. Procurement in manufacturing frequently need to send requests to alternate suppliers, and the RFQ module makes it easy to receive quotes quickly.
Our Supplier Management solution simplifies supplier management by providing a single access point to manage vendor relationships with complete visibility into supplier performance and risk so that organizations can maintain an all-star roster of vendors.
- Ensure current and potential suppliers have the qualifications and resources to meet manufacturer expectations through Dynamic Qualification & risk compliance;
- Manage diverse vendor programs down to second-tier suppliers by allowing prime suppliers to self-report on their spending; and
- Gain increased visibility into vendor performance metrics, allowing them to manage supplier relationships strategically.
- Supplier Registration
- Supplier Qualification and Classification
- Supplier Development
For manufacturers, avoiding disruptions are essential. With such high volumes of product being made every day, even a second of delay eats into profit margins that must be protected at all costs. Contract Lifecycle Management from Tejari assures that contracts are up to date, being fulfilled, and easily reviewable.
- Streamline contract management with improved collaboration from authoring to approval; all contracts are stored in a single secure central repository to help with compliance and accessibility;
- Reduce authoring times thanks to dynamic contract generation and a wealth of templates for full contracts, clauses, and individual obligations; and
- Eliminate risk of errors and missed obligations with a single point reference for all contract terms and conditions—all updating in real-time.
Spend Analytics provide data-driven insights into the entire procurement process. Easy access to valuable information allows manufacturers to make strategic decisions that save money and increase efficiency.
- Gather, integrate, and analyze data from any source fragmented across their organization for unmatched analytic depth;
- Gain visibility into spend; visualize its patterns in an intuitive report to see where it’s going and identify cost reduction opportunities; and
- Improve budget forecasting and purchasing efficiency through granular pricing and trends analysis.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)
During the ordering process in manufacturing it is crucial that documents can be added in the POM process. Our software simplifies this process with the Document Approval Exchange Module, which makes exchanging documents with suppliers easier than ever – for both sides.
Global sourcing initiatives are often difficult to implement in technology-driven companies. New suppliers present a quality risk, which does not exist with long-term suppliers. A select number of technical suppliers must be carefully chosen and developed to ensure that quality standards are met. Automating complaint management also enhances the entire quality improvement process.
THE SOLUTION SUITE
Tejari’s Manufacturing Suite enabled the manufacturer to realize greater total cost savings, more efficiency, more spend against contract, more spend against the sourced suppliers, less risk and greater productivity. The results they saw will impact their bottom lines and make them more competitive.
- $1.4B reduction in total cost savings
- 12% reduction in overall costs from increased competition
- 90% suppliers vetted, on-boarded, and monitored for performance
- 15% reduction in unreliable suppliers
- 95% compliant contracts in place
- 17% improvement in procurement cycle times
- 220% gain in efficient processes
Hologic Creates Strategic Advantage with Procurement
Direct Materials & Commodity Sourcing Strategies - Improving Results with Advanced Sourcing
2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
Contact Us Today
Fill out the form below, and one of our solution experts will be happy to help you.