Document Approval Exchange
Fragmented Supplier Confirmation Process Creates Higher Costs
Many companies use combination of emails, faxes, and snail mail to process documents that need supplier confirmation. Such fragmented communication channels can elongate the times for sign-offs and internal approvals as well as create longer lead times and higher process costs.
Introducing Document Approval Exchange
JAGGAER Direct Document Approval Exchange (DAE) manages all document approvals with one platform. Suppliers can see the documents you want them to see in the Supplier Portal. They can check, print, approve, and make changes to documents easily online. You no longer need to email large files or spend time coordinating approvals with suppliers.
Fast and Secure
Manage norms, quality standards, terms and conditions, REACH/RoHS documents, inspection reports, material safety data sheets, and more. The system is secure and protects your data security. You can be sure that documents will only be seen by the people you want to see them. Also, keep track of who has approved what with dashboards and notifications.
Discover These Powerful Features
- The best ERP integration on the procurement software market
- Streamlined communication, document editing, and approval
- Audit-proof documentation of all approvals in one place
- Easy to update data for material, category, and supplier documents
- Fast – even for large numbers of documents
- Workflows, notifications, and dashboards
- Can be connected with Supplier Qualification, Supplier Portal, and eRFx
Integrate For Even Better Results
Want to exchange Documents with Your Suppliers Online?
Read how SEMIKRON Achieves Flexible Supplier Communication!
Stay up-to-date on all things procurement at JAGGAER and beyond.
Contact Us Today
Fill out the form below, and one of our solution experts will be happy to help you.