Transportation Procurement: Regulation, Fuel Costs & Rising Demand
Regulation, Fuel Costs, and Rising Demand: Taking Advantage of Trends in Transportation Procurement with Chainalytics
With demand exceeding capacity and rates increasing 20% in the past year, it’s never been more important to maximize transportation efficiencies in your supply chain. With advanced sourcing tools and large data sets, you can put transportation procurement center stage and maximize your shipping productivity while lowering cost and risk.
In this edition of the InsideSpend Thought Leadership Series, join Kevin M. Zweier, Vice President of Transportation at Chainalytics, and host Ellis Booker, as they discuss:
- The current inflationary markets in North American transportation
- Using advanced bid optimization tools to analyze shipping routes
- Going beyond price focus to maximize transportation value
- How the Freight Market Intelligence Consortium elevates the role of shipping in the supply chain
- The most important factors in selecting transportation partners
Watch this webinar to gain valuable insights into the current state of the North American transportation market, including the impacts of regulations, fuel costs, increased demand, and more, plus advice on how to alter your transportation procurement strategy with the latest advanced sourcing technologies to adapt to an ever-changing market.
Chainalytics is a supply chain consulting and market intelligence firm based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 2001, they focus on analytics within the supply chain and have a global footprint.
Watch the webinar today!