TEJARI Reviews, Recognition and Awards
What do our customers say?
TEJARI’s mission is to deliver better value and a more rewarding experience to our customers. Hear what our customers have to say about their TEJARI experience.
Every research organization should be using a solution like JAGGAER. It should be a standard approach to procurement across the industry.
Despite having different SAP systems, all of our locations will soon have access to a central database. This digital connection makes it easier to communicate internally and speeds up the release process.
It was amazing. Our team was able to implement this process across the entire campus without a single complaint. The roll-out was that smooth.
It only took Ducab and JAGGAER’s project team one month to implement the requirements, complete fine-tuning on site, and then go live.
Recognition from analysts, experts and publications.
- TEJARI has been named to the 2020 Spend Matters 50 Procurement Providers to Know list. This is the seventh consecutive year TEJARI has been recognized as a leading provider for enterprise-level procurement organizations.
- TEJARI was named winner of the “Most Innovative Technology” category in the Procurement Middle East Industry Recognition Awards held on 24 April 2019 in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The awards were introduced at the third edition of the Procurement Middle East Conference, which is supported by the Tender Board Bahrain. The awards are designed to celebrate achievements in the procurement function throughout the region.
- TEJARI is a recipient of the 2019 Supply and Demand Chain Executive “Green Supply Chain Award,” recognized as a leading organization that envisions and implements strategies to support green or sustainable supply chain goals.
- TEJARI was a finalist in multiple categories for the 2019 World Procurement Awards, a production of Procurement Leaders. TEJARI was nominated for the Procurement Technology Award, while several of its customers were nominated in the categories of CSR, Cross Functional Collaboration, External Collaboration, Supply Chain Initiative and Talent and Development.
- TEJARI was named a Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites 2018.
- TEJARI was honored with the Use of Technology Award for E-Commerce by the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA). The NC Tech Awards is North Carolina’s only statewide technology awards program recognizing companies and individuals who embody excellence, innovation and leadership. TEJARI was also nominated for the Technology Corporate Award for Large Companies and Use of Technology Award for Business Value.
- TEJARI was selected as a finalist by the World Procurement Awards 2016 in the Procurement Service Provider Award category. The World Procurement Awards are the most celebrated and sought-after awards in procurement, representing the best projects, people and organizations across the world, recognizing the hard work, innovation and dedication of those at the forefront of the global profession.