Spend Matters on The Future of Procure to Pay Solutions — a 5-Year Vision
Elevating the Value and Influence of Procurement Through P2P
Procure to pay (P2P) solutions are evolving toward a role of greater influence within organizations, beyond just procurement departments. Gone is (as it should be!) the day of paper invoices. By 2025, we can expect P2P solutions to control all the money that flows in and out of the company – eliminating maverick spend.
- What can we expect of P2P technology?
- What are the business drivers influencing product innovation?
- What are P2P solution providers doing to make platforms true value levers for both procurement and the business?
In this Spend Matters white paper, The Future of P2P: A 5-Year Vision for Elevating the Value and Influence of Procurement, Xavier Olivera and Magnus Bergfors look at the challenges shaping the future of the P2P process.
After reading this Future of Procure to Pay white paper you’ll learn:
- The complexities and value of P2P within business operations
- The essential components of P2P solutions and how each component fits with broader business processes
- Which business and digital challenges are driving future P2P features sets
- Where P2P providers, like JAGGAER, are investing to ensure features and functions provide value across the enterprise