Do you wish that you could create, approve, track, and manage procurement budgets based on the transactions that occur in eProcurement and Invoicing? Never fear: Budget Manager is here! Just introduced this year, this new solution enables you to:
• Track procurement spend real time against account strings and within date ranges you specify, based on requisition, purchase order, and invoice transactions
• Check purchases for budget availability
• Get notified when budget thresholds are reached
• Transfer funds among budgets
• Export budget data for reporting In this session we will demonstrate these capabilities, as well as see what additional functionality is coming soon.
David is the primary designer and facilitator for the eProcurement curriculum. His main interest is helping JAGGAER customers, employees, and partners develop the skills they need to configure and administer the ePro solution.
David joined JAGGAER on August 2018. He has spent the past 20 years designing technical training programs and products and doing learning consulting in the private sector, and before that he taught at the university and in the public schools. He holds an M.A. in Education and B.A. in English. When he’s not at work you can usually find him lost in the woods or on a body of water somewhere.
Connect with David on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dmprice