Queen’s University: The acQuire Success Story On-Demand Webinar with JAGGAER
Moving an entire organization away from paper processes and into the 21st century is an enormous undertaking. Learn from the story of Queen’s University, who in 2017 launched JAGGAER and began their journey with their internal shopping experience, which they named acQuire.
In this edition of the InsideSpend Thought Leadership Series, join Queen’s University procurement experts Nicki Mundell, Procurement Systems Analyst & Solution Administrator, and Nicole Fowler, Manager, Senior Procurement, acQuire and Accounts Payable, along with host Ellis Booker, as they discuss:
- How a large university in Ontario used eProcurement, Accounts Payable, and Supplier Management to digitize 95% of processes and cut process times in half
- How to completely replace paper checks with electronic remittance forms
- How to use an electronic procurement system to handle exceptions to procurement policies
- Transitioning a university library system from paper tickets and p-cards to an integrated P2P system
- Tips on how to tackle change management, logistics, and transparency challenges, and why it’s worth it
Queen’s University is located in Kingston, ON Canada and has 24,000 students, 3,500 faculty members, 5,400 staff including 16 procurement staff, and an annual spend of $350 million CAD.
Watch the webinar today!