Webinar: Procurement and Customer Service Excellence
How focusing on customer service impacts your procurement metrics
Procurement is a customer service business. Your clients want their goods quickly and easily with no bureaucracy or red tape. As a procurement professional, your job is to provide that service and keep your clients happy.
In order to increase adoption for any of your procurement processes, you need quality customer service and ease of use. To see how to provide both, join Jim Knight, president and founder of Stonebridge Ventures, for our webinar, Procurement and Customer Service Excellence.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How customer service impacts procurement
- The essential practices of customer service teams
- How technology can support customer service
- How successful some of the most successful companies leverage customer service, engagement, and relationship management
- Next steps you can take to improve your customer service
Stonebridge Ventures is dedicated to advancing the strategic influence of procurement teams. They offer consulting, operations, and administrative experience to add value for educational procurement teams. They are a member of the JAGGAER partner program.
Watch the webinar now!
Note: This is the second of three webinars in our series with Stonebridge Ventures. To view part 1, The Business Case for Strategic Procurement, click here.