SHOULD-COSTING AND SOURCING INTEGRATION
PLAN NEW PRODUCTS EFFICIENTLY
In the manufacturing industry, approximately 70% of production costs are already established in the early stages of product development. Procurement also plays a key role in this process because they make important decisions about suppliers, award scenarios and manufacturing technology. So why is the department always involved too late in the production process?
The higher the level of innovation and the broader the range of products in a company, the more important it is for procurement to work together with designers, cost analysts, logistics and QM managers from the very beginning.
STRONG PARTNERS FOR YOUR COST MANAGEMENT
Use the combined expertise of two established service providers for the manufacturing industry to your advantage! JAGGAER and FACTON offer optimized solutions and consulting specifically for the manufacturing sector, making them strong partners for your cost management. You’ll use sophisticated cost engineering to integrate procurement, development and cost management while sustainably optimizing your materials and products.
The result? A shorter time-to-market, and reduced development and material costs!
ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
- Central technology infrastructure for buyers, designers and cost analysts for strategic product developmentCentral technology infrastructure for buyers, designers and cost analysts for strategic product development
- Direct comparison of internal should-costing and supplier quotes
- Immediately request prices for new parts• Create calls for bids for entire BOMs (bills of material)
- Take full advantage of innovation and cost engineering potential
- Optimize manufacturing costs by making constructive changes to the products
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
10 Steps to the Perfect Digital Process
Increase Efficiency with Should-Costing and Sourcing Integration
Stay up-to-date on all things procurement at JAGGAER and beyond.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Füllen Sie unser Kontaktformular aus – wir werden uns schnellstmöglich melden.