RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – February 10, 2016 – JAGGAER, a leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions for spend management, today announced an agreement with Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN), a convenience retail and fuel distribution company. Sunoco will deploy JAGGAER’s entire Source-to-Pay Suite to replace its current procurement tools and redefine its sourcing process.
Sunoco, which has recently completed a series of acquisitions, recognized the need to evaluate its source-to-pay process to reduce spend and gain efficiency throughout the organization. During this evaluation, it was determined that there is opportunity to standardize onboard, buy, pay and source functions under a single platform to help gain efficiencies in the organization. JAGGAER was selected as Sunoco’s partner after a formal strategic sourcing process.
Sunoco will deploy the full JAGGAER suite of solutions, including:
- Spend radar, to conduct the comprehensive, accurate analysis necessary to drive and measure cost saving.
- Sourcing Director, to expand control and management of the sourcing process.
- Total Supplier Manager, to achieve a reduction in risk exposure brought by suppliers, a greater depth of and visibility into supplier data, and consistent and accurate supplier data for supporting sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Total Contract Manager, to enable optimization and visibility of the entire contract lifecycle, using a single repository for all vendor contracts.
- Spend Director, to transform a manual and labor-intensive procurement process into a center of excellence, delivering significant cost savings and efficiencies and automate the procure-to-pay process.
- Accounts Payable Director, to eliminate tedious and error-prone manual processes, free up valuable resources and present an opportunity to make a significant impact to the organization’s bottom line.