POWERFUL NEW PRODUCT RELEASES
JAGGAER 18.3: Simplify Purchasing with Intelligent Real-Time B2B Shopping
JAGGAER’S Puma release sets the mark for a truly unprecedented guided buying experience, tuned to the needs of the buyer. The 18.3 release is specifically designed for the business shopper in a host of industries who requires fast, real-time access to goods and services with minimal input. In many cases, users are able to get in and out of the application in under 10 seconds, greatly expediting the search and purchase process.
Puma Release 18.3 includes:
- New User Interface: Streamlined shopping & checkout provides a “two clicks and a buy” capability.
- User Based Real-Time Recommendations:Reviews past orders and favorites to provide suggested items, expediting the search process.
- One-click Checkout: Users have their default address, payment method and accounting codes assigned, requiring no additional action.
- LivePrice Plus™: Allows users to see the price of both hosted and non-hosted catalogs integrated in the same search results. This simplified shopping experience displays real-time pricing directly in the search results, removing the “punch in” and “punch out” of each supplier’s site. With LivePrice Plus™, the user sees their requested items and what the current contracted price is.
- Intelligent Contract Management: Supports enhanced obligations for conditional contract timelines and direct integration with accounts payable to allow milestone based contracts.
- Global e-Invoicing: Adds the ability to acquire country specific invoice data, validated by TrustWeaver.
- ASO’s Data Warehouse and Visualization Tool: Allows users to create interactive dashboards with flexible data visualization, view data over time, allowing year to year performance tracking and month-to-month supplier comparisons, and report on multiple suppliers side-by-side, between scenarios and across regions.
Reach Peak Performance with Intelligent Category Management Strategies
JAGGAER revolutionizes global category management with the launch of Category Management to help global procurement teams track and manage category strategies to deploy best practices across their organizations. The Category 360 dashboard drives comprehensive visibility into category spending patterns, supply bases, sourcing activity and much more across geographically distributed buying teams.
Category Management Snapshot:
- Category Management is the industry’s only purpose-built tool designed to manage each phase of the category management process. Category Management helps to drive global best practices including spend analysis and forecasting, strategy planning, and project management activities; resulting in faster, better category management results!
- Supplier Segmentation has been expanded to support additional, configurable segmentation options. Teams can define segmentation types tailored to their department’s needs, enabling more granular supplier management approaches across the business.
- Category 360 Dashboard puts all contracts, suppliers, category plans and more associated with your category at your fingertips! Clean, crisp visualizations support executives and category managers alike in quickly assessing the health of each category and identifying next steps.