NAEP Recognizes JAGGAER’s Customers for Procurement Excellence
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – June 30, 2016 – JAGGAER, the leading public provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings, today announced the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) recognized and honored several higher education customers during its Annual Meeting in May.
Representing outstanding influence in the field of procurement, the following institutions and university representatives were honored by NAEP:
- Sandy Hicks, Associate Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer, University of Colorado – Winner of the Bob Ashby Mentor of the Year Award, which recognizes a member for outstanding dedication to the procurement profession through the mentorship of another individual in procurement.
- Karen Harthorn, Associate Vice President of Procurement, University of St. Thomas – Winner of the Neil D. Markee Communicator of the Year Award, which recognizes a member who has made the most outstanding contribution to the profession during the year through the written or spoken word.
- Jennifer Adling, Director of Procurement Services, Texas Tech University – Winner of the Distinguished Service Award
- Houcine Chraibi, IT Procurement Officer and Sara Luther, Sourcing Manager at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln – Winners of the Young Professional Award
- Kevin Holmes, Assistant Vice President of Budget & Finance, Oklahoma State University – Tulsa – Nancy Tregoe Scholarship Award
For more information on the awards, please visit the NAEP website.
Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions. Learn how our solutions can power your organization: www.jaggaer.com.
JAGGAER Media Contact
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Any statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks are discussed in “Part I, Item 1A, Risk Factors” and elsewhere in JAGGAER’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports, as filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The company’s SEC reports are available free of charge on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov or on the company’s website at https://www.jaggaer.com. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and JAGGAER undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statement for any reason. Given these risks and uncertainties, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.