JAGGAER’s Latest Platform Update Delivers First Complete Contract Lifecycle Solution within a Source-to-Pay Suite
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – April 12, 2016 – JAGGAER, the leading public provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings, today announced the latest upgrades to its cloud-based spend management solutions including the industry’s first complete contract lifecycle management solution within a source-to-pay suite. Every feature built into this release helps procurement practitioners improve productivity by expanding mobile capabilities, streamlining bidding processes and enhancing workflow with more cross-platform integration.
With the last update to the suite, Total Contract Manager becomes the industry’s first and only suite-based contract lifecycle management solution to include individual obligations authoring and management. The new version allows practitioners to easily craft and edit compliance milestones on contracts, which enables greater control, visibility and understanding of the full contract lifecycle. Additionally, the new Total Contract Manager includes tracking of single or repetitive contract deliverables, notifications and action items, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and a dashboard view for management, all in a single repository.
“It takes a proverbial village to manage a contract effectively. As more individuals become involved in day-to-day contract management, they require visibility into granular contract details including obligations,” said Jason Busch, founder and head of strategy at Spend Matters. “The expansion of contract management beyond legal and sourcing departments into all stakeholders requires an intuitive and integrated user experience – as well as seamless integration into other systems.”
In addition to the Total Contract Manager updates, the latest version of JAGGAER’s platform builds upon its fully integrated source-to-pay product suite and includes the following features:
- Streamlined Supplier Management workflows that span sourcing, procurement and supplier performance management solutions. Now more suppliers can participate in sourcing events, while significantly reducing the time required for new supplier requisition and check requests, all with full approval workflow across the process.
- New Global Touchless VAT™ helps increase tax compliance for global businesses. Powered by Thomson-Reuters OneSource®, Touchless VAT instantly validates federal value added tax on invoices and includes workflow for exception handling and issue management.
- An enhanced Mobile App, which improves the ordering process by allowing users to shop the mobile catalog anywhere, anytime. The app also includes a mobile budget check for on-the-go buyers that need confirmation of available funds. Using the app, clients can take advantage of mobile workflow management through approvals for eProcurement, accounts payable, sourcing, suppliers and contracts.
“Regardless of an organization’s size, spend management is growing more complex, requiring deeper visibility across the purchasing process for monitoring and management,” said Beth Hendriks, chief technology officer at JAGGAER. “By sharing data and integrating workflows across the source-to-pay suite, JAGGAER streamlines procurement processes and optimizes management capabilities, achieving its goal of delivering value beyond savings.”
Additional noteworthy enhancements include:
- Instant services forms in eProcurement to promote a self-service style environment that reduces time spent managing complex spend.
- System-wide enhanced supplier delete to streamline vendor exit activity while ensuring proper record usage and security.
- Item consolidation functionality in Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO) to enhance the bid process for suppliers by allowing them to bid on the consolidated items, while creating detailed line level analysis and decision making on the buyer side.
- Inclusion of non-spend metrics inside Spend Radar to allow the Spend Analytics solution to correlate spend with key non-spend activities and combine spend with general business analytics.
- Addition of Danish language to the source-to-pay platform.
The new version of JAGGAER’s source-to-pay spend automation suite is available now.
Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the higher education and government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.