JAGGAER Powers Spend Solutions for Multiple Vertical Industries with Kudu (Release 17.2)
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – August 2, 2017 – JAGGAER, producers of the world’s most comprehensive Source to Pay (S2P) solutions suite, today announces Kudu: Release 17.2, with significant upgrades to our vertically focused spend solutions product suites. A Kudu is fast, powerful, and represents the focus of 17.2 innovations. Kudu includes features designed to meet customer demands for speed/time to value, end-to-end visibility, automation and intelligent workflow, providing a seamless user experience, advanced reporting and analysis, and supplier enablement.
Kudu’s upgrade themes include big data and analytics, supplier collaboration, usability and UI enhancements, cross-platform integration, and support for decentralized enterprise solutions, developed for manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, life sciences, pharma, retail, consumer packaged goods and higher education.
“JAGGAER is focused on rapid innovation that powers businesses, yields a fast ROI and drives value. We continually spend time listening to our customers and researching what’s next for their respective markets, to develop powerful bundled solutions that are poised to set new industry standards,” says Robert Bonavito, CEO, JAGGAER.
Kudu Release 17.2 includes:
- Big Data and Analytics – 17.2 takes big data and analytics procurement to an actionable level, with a state-of-the-art advanced data visualization and reporting tool for Spend Radar, setting the stage for cross-reporting across the entire product suite.
- Supplier Management and Collaboration – Enhanced collaboration with our 2.5 million suppliers delivers an improved request and registration experience, support for brands, and many usability supplier management enhancements.
- Usability and UI – Kudu greatly improves the user experience across the platform, including major updates to the supplier management and network, contract management, sourcing, and eProcurement modules. Additionally our advanced sourcing optimization (ASO) solution is undergoing a major UI transformation.
- Cross-platform Integration – Release 17.2 deepens our cross-platform customer value by incorporating discounts, approvals, kits, and brand features throughout the platform.
- Support for Decentralized Enterprise Solutions – Multinational currency and language support, supplier profiles and collaboration expand sourcing and supplier management solutions.
About JAGGAER: Global Indirect and Direct Spend Management Solutions
JAGGAER offers the only comprehensive and complete spend solution suites enabling commerce between any businesses, anywhere. We pioneered spend solutions over two decades ago and have continued to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest higher education, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, life sciences, automotive, engineering, construction equipment, serial production and medical technology companies. Our indirect and direct spend solutions suites collectively form a global network processing billions of dollars in annual spend between 900+ customers and 2.5 million suppliers. JAGGAER’s SaaS based, Source to Pay (S2P) solutions enable an efficient relationship between buyers and suppliers, covering the entire spectrum of needs, from spend analysis to sourcing, through contract and supplier relationship management. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company, and acquired POOL4TOOL in 2017. Learn how our solutions can power your organization.