JAGGAER ONE 19.1 Release Improves Procurement Efficiency, Visibility, Reporting, and Supplier Collaboration for Global Business Management
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 2, 2019: JAGGAER, the world’s largest independent spend management company, is releasing JAGGAER ONE 19.1, designed around the needs of organizations to consolidate all spend processes on a single spend management platform. JAGGAER ONE 19.1 includes new support for global business operations, enhanced capabilities for managing business units and organizational segmentation, global eInvoicing capabilities, increased analytical and financial reporting capabilities, and additional improvements to streamline sourcing and supplier management, collectively designed to fulfill JAGGAER’s commitment of “procurement simplified.”
“All companies, especially those doing business globally, require specific support to enable them to manage the nuances of their business, their spend categories, and their supply base. 19.1 delivers features that facilitate international commerce and provide critical visibility and efficiencies to everything from supplier and contract management to procurement,” says Zia Zahiri, CTO of JAGGAER.
19.1 Release Highlights
Global business operations:
- Support for international eInvoicing regulations for post-audit countries
- Enabling translation and localization of supplier profiles including commodity or NAICS codes and other standard and custom registration information fields
Analytics and Financial Reporting:
- Business Analytics Dashboard provides enhanced reporting and in-depth analysis of eProcurement data
- New Budget Manager feature provides the ability to track spend on purchase requests, purchase orders and invoices using accounting code strings that also alerts buyers regarding budget limits
- Enhanced Savings initiative reporting including the partitioning of savings impact by business unit and by specific suppliers
- Introduction of Actionable Analytics to provide users with the ability to take direct action from dashboard reports
- Inventory management enhancements that allow manual inventory adjustments and reporting to ERP systems due to changes in quantity outside of normal purchasing activities
- Improved buyer-supplier contract collaboration via 2-way messaging across the supplier portal, and parallel master contract negotiations during an ongoing sourcing event
- Ability to auto-populate supplier responses to sourcing questions from the supplier’s profile, with 2-way synching of supplier responses for profile updates
- More flexibility in supplier scorecarding to better match the evaluation needs of different suppliers
- Multiple enhancements to eSourcing capabilities to support larger events, improve supplier bid evaluation, simplify the selection and inclusion of suppliers for sourcing events, populate sourcing events from shopping carts, and synch supplier profile information to sourcing question responses
About JAGGAER: Procurement Simplified
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in the Americas, APAC, Asia and EMEA. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent workflow capabilities all on a single platform, JAGGAER ONE. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and stakeholders in all industry sectors, public services and academia. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents – more than any other spend management company.
Visit our newsroom for more press releases from JAGGAER.