JAGGAER Customer Awards Highlight Successful Next Level Conference
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – August 30, 2016 – JAGGAER, a leading provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings, successfully wrapped the 15th iteration of its annual user conference, Next Level 2016. The four-day event brought together the brightest minds in procurement to share best practices and discuss innovative technologies to unlock value.
Attendees and presenters at Next Level 2016 included customers, suppliers, and industry thought leaders who enjoyed a well-rounded mix of panels and hands-on learning experiences through session tracks of Can’t-Miss Keynotes, Roadmaps for Success, C-Level Strategy, Process Excellence, and Power User Clinics.
This year’s event included insights from world-renowned speaker and author of “Procurement Mojo” Sigi Osagie; principal and global procurement advisory practice leader for the Hackett Group, Chris Sawchuk; and a number of industry experts from the University of Colorado, Illinois Tool Works, State of Georgia, and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, among others.
To conclude the event, JAGGAER announced the winners of its Customer Awards, which recognize customers that deliver superior value to their organizations using JAGGAER’s solutions. This year’s winners include:
- Operational Excellence Award: Larry D’Ambrosa (University Hospital), Meaghan Kraft (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Best Practice Award: Charles River Laboratories, General Motors, Illinois Tool Works, University of Pittsburgh
- Implementation Excellence Award: Sunoco, Collin College, The New School
- Procurement Leadership Award: Graeme Ritchie (Leidos), Edie Peckl (New York University), Gina Tiedemann (Georgia Department of Administrative Services)
- New Visionary Award: JR Nino (L.A. Care Health Plan), Brian Hand (Sunoco), Perry Hull (University of Utah), Stephen Mack (Drexel University)
- Most Sustained Contribution Award: Deere & Company, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Sutter Health, University of Michigan
- Individual Leadership Award: Bonnie Sutphin (Virginia Tech)
- Innovation Award: Michelle Campbell (Danaher Corporation)
- Influencer Award: Sandy Hicks (University of Colorado), Vaibhav Agarwal (University of Notre Dame)
- Tech Leverage Award: Rick Baur (Stifel Financial Corp.)
- Collaborator Award: Hari Raghavachari (Johnson & Johnson), Mark Phillips (Mars, Incorporated), James Thiel (WestRock)
Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the higher education and government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.