Talking Higher Education at #eLive2017
We’re back in Orlando this week for the fifth annual Ellucian Live Conference. Ellucian Live is designed specifically for higher education procurement professionals, bringing together 8,400 attendees from 1,300 higher education institutions. The conference provides a meeting ground for a global community intent on conquering the changing landscape of technology and its role in higher education.
We couldn’t be more excited about this year’s keynote address, delivered by legendary comedic actor, director, writer, and education advocate John Cleese. While many of us know Cleese for his hilarious Monty Python work, Cleese has had a profound influence in the corporate world as the founder of Video Arts, the world’s largest provider of humorous business training programs.
In addition to Cleese, Ellucian assembled an impressive line-up of executives and honored guests:
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President of Amazon Web Services Worldwide Public Sector
- Angela Duckworth, Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Gillian Paul, Preside of the College of Science, Technology and Applied Arts of Trinidad and Tobago
- Jeff Ray, President and CEO of Ellucian
- Toby Williams, Senior Vice President, Chief Product and Strategy Officer of Ellucian
- John Kopcke, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Ellucian
We invite attendees to visit us at Booth 201 to enter our daily raffle and learn more about our full suite of spend management solutions.