JAGGAER Named Leader in Four IDC MarketScape Reports on Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Applications for 2018
It’s been an exciting year so far for JAGGAER— we continue to see growing adoption and successful deployment of our procurement applications including Procure-to-Pay (P2P), sourcing and supplier management; earlier this year we were industry-recognized as a leader in the P2P space; and most recently, IDC has recognized JAGGAER as a Leader in four of its IDC MarketScape reports.
Being called out as a Leader by prestigious organizations validates JAGGAER’s differentiated service and solutions offerings for procurement. We dedicate this achievement to our customers, who have helped us reach this pinnacle status through their feedback and collaboration in the design of our products.
We know that not all procurement providers are created equal and there are many choices. Independent research reports like IDC’s MarketScape provides a basis of understanding of the product features that contribute most to innovation, return on investment, and competitive advantage. We know that educating yourself on what to look for in a provider and technology platform is key to successful implementation and ROI.
JAGGAER Excels in Four Key Areas: Procurement, P2P, Sourcing, and Supplier Relationship Management Applications
IDC MarketScape is a non-biased, vendor analysis model designed to provide an overview of companies in a given market. Using a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria, companies are ranked within their market.
In the IDC MarketScape report for SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Applications, JAGGAER was named Leader in procurement, P2P, sourcing and supplier relationship management applications. To follow is a breakdown of the strengths called out in the four reports.
JAGGAER’s Competitive Advantage in Higher Education and Life Sciences
JAGGAER differentiates itself within higher education, research, and life sciences with applications and services that specifically cater to these industries such as:
- One of the largest customer bases in higher education, providing exceptional value to universities and colleges.
- Strong functionality to procure materials and chemicals for drug discovery and development.
- A dedicated supplier integration team, no-fee supplier network, services spend focus, budget status, and guided buying for contract compliance and product comparison.
- Catalogue functionality focused on scientific materials and chemicals which makes it easier to order what is needed for a category that is often ignored by other vendors.
JAGGAER’s Product Suite Cited as Major Strength
When it comes to functionality and platform features, JAGGAER shines, with several of its product lines being called out as strengths:
- Superior workflow capabilities with dynamic customer request forms, comprehensive catalog management, graphical approval workflow steps with intelligent routing, and sequential and parallel approvals.
- The ability to collaborate through forums that facilitate real-time conversations between buyers and suppliers, ensuring that critical communication is not lost outside of the solution.
- Strong manufacturing industry relationships including SAP for direct material purchases, providing all connections and programs to integrate with SAP, bringing faster onboarding and buyer adoption.
- The ability to fit a wide range of sourcing needs from automating and enhancing everyday sourcing events and operations to larger projects that impact across the organization (JAGGAER’s Advanced Sourcing Optimizer).
- Comprehensive features with multiple customer dashboard views, automatic mapping of commodity classes, and unlimited customer fields indexed and searchable. (JAGGAER Expressive Bidding System).
- The ability to gather critical data from bidders to make quick comparisons of different scenarios (JAGGAER Scenario Builder).
- The ability to automate supplier management from discovery and information gathering through registration, qualification, and selection to risk and performance management.
Looking ahead, JAGGAER will continue to consider the vital feedback provided from research authorities and draw upon its strengths. With a keen eye on innovation and investing in solutions to help its customers succeed, JAGGAER is well poised to stay ahead of the competition.
Click here to see more about our offerings and how JAGGAER can better assist your business.