Quality Assurance Team Leader
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Your Main Tasks:
Works as a member of the Milan Product Development team, reporting to VP of Product Development and coordinating the activities of the other Functional QA team members to ensure the quality of Product software at each release.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Read, analyze and interpret business requirements and use cases implemented in the Product Software to test
- Working with software developers, product managers and IT Operations to define test strategies and test objectives for new product enhancements
- Development of a test plan for the Functional QA team, including design of test cases and their execution according to standardized test procedures
- Logging of application defects in an issue tracking tool connected to the testing planning tool
- Structured performance/volume testing for critical features
- Working with customer support representatives in investigation of end user reported defects, including reproducing it in a QA environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline.
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal) in both Italian and English languages.
- More than 3 years experience in testing web-based software applications, preferably with applications having multiple releases in a year (New features testing, Regression testing, Load/Performance testing, bug-fix retest)
- Experience in usage of Software Testing Methodologies and collaborate with Software Developers and Product Managers in a highly dynamic (agile) software development lifecycle.
- Experience in using Application Use Cases to design test cases, usage of test planning and execution tools.
- Knowledge of Test process efficiency methods.
- Experience in Organizing Testing Team activities in conjunction with development activities and toward given release deadlines.
- Ability to organize team to build up data sets needed for testing activities.
- Good ability to write/read/speak technical English (intermediate B1) needed to work in an international global organization.
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture