QA Automation Engineer
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
The candidate will be part of the ITOPs team dedicated to the management of the JAGGAER Advantage Module deployed in SaaS and On-Premises based on the JEE technologies.
It will design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software,
it will participate to the development of components dedicated primarily to DevOps solutions for service automation and operations. It will support the QA team in problem analysis during normal operations and on service transition phases.
It will contribute to the experimentation and continuous updating of the technologies used.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Assist analysis and troubleshooting during emergencies with our production systems.
- Work closely with QA group and Admin group in order to contribute to service transition and reliability.
- Active participation in quality assurance of products using JAGGAER standards, practices, and policies management.
- Curiosity, motivation and analytic skills
- Proven test programming capability (Java)
- Clear understanding of how web applications work
- Ability for independent work completing projects
- From 3 to 5 years professional experience with automation tools: Katalon (selenium), Jmeter, Jenkins
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
Constitute preferential characteristics:
- Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting
- knowledge of ansible technology