Software Architect – Developer Lead J1 Platform
JAGGAER Greater Milan Metropolitan Area
The role is reporting to the Product Development manager in the Milan office, which is part of the Global Product Development team.
- Define product high-level design guidelines and select frameworks and libraries to be adopted. Dedicate part of the time for technologies scouting.
- Define technical coding standards for the team, coding best practices, as well as development tools to be used.
- Supervise and coordinate the assigned team and collaborate with Product Development manager to evaluate developers’ performance.
- Contribute in first person to the development of software, with particular attention to core and critical modules.
- Participate to functional discussions with Product Managers and provide estimates required for the evolution of existing functionality and development of new ones.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline.
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in organizing own team activities based on available experience and skills and given deadlines
- Proven ability to analyze specific functional and business requirements and to estimate time/resource needs based on team skills and experience
- More than 5 years of experience in autonomous design and development of Web Based applications using Java with Spring framework. Proven ability to design complex systems in a software product context
- Previous experience with SOAP or REST web-services and integration projects.
- Experience of using MySQL Database to read and write data in a large volume data sets.
- Experience of advanced GUI frameworks based on graphic components (e.g. ReactJS).
- Preferred Knowledge of container-based and microservices architectures with related deployment process and technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Preferred knowledge and experience using API Gateways
- Previous knowledge and experience using of GraphQL will be a plus
- Good ability to read/write/speak technical English (intermediate B1) needed to work in an international global organization.
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Seniority Level
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Information Technology