JAGGAER Announces Next Generation Data Warehousing Capabilities for
Advanced Sourcing Events
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., October 25 2018: – JAGGAER, the world’s largest independent spend management company, is releasing the new Data Warehouse and Visualization module for its highly rated Advanced Sourcing Optimizer (ASO), to bring a heightened level of visibility and control to manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, retail, transportation and every industry that conducts complex sourcing events. Additional upgrades will ripple through ASO’s reporting, dashboards and data exporting functions in the forthcoming update, scheduled for release on October 26, 2018.
Responding to multiple industry demands for more access and control over data in advanced sourcing, ASO’s new module provides a one stop dashboard enabling a user to access and control all the data in a sourcing event. This next generation of visibility answers the call for insights that will minimize risk, pinpoint potential bottlenecks, provide time-based trend analysis and compare suppliers on multiple user defined variables.
“Effectively managing sourcing is even more critical at this juncture of technology, the global marketplace and politics. Access to real time event information, and the ability to manage new and existing suppliers are variables that no company can ignore. We designed this new module specifically to address these industry needs,” says Zia Zahiri, CTO of JAGGAER.
Data Warehouse and Visualization module main features:
- In-event reporting: An interactive, customizable dashboard to provide all event summary data, including a granular analysis of spend and savings data.
- In-event reporting: Flexible comparisons of multiple scenarios.
- In-event reporting: Side-by-side comparisons of suppliers, between scenarios and across regions.
- Cross event data exploration tool: Track trends in usage, pricing, and performance: View all data over time, allowing year to year performance tracking and month-to-month supplier comparisons.
- Cross event data exploration tool: Fully customizable dashboard: Users can create interactive dashboards with flexible data visualization, to quickly display the exact desired information with real time updates.
- Cross event data exploration tool: Analyze year-over-year performance across multiple events for a 360-degree review of overall sourcing performance.
In-event reporting will be available to ASO customers by default, while users can contact their Account Managers to enable the cross event data exploration tool.
For complete details and more information:
About JAGGAER: Global source to pay spend management solutions
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
MEDIA CONTACT JAGGAER: