Senior Technical Consultant
JAGGAER Boulogne-Billancourt, Île-de-France, France
Full-time · Associate
About the job
The Company :
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 1,850 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS based indirect and direct eProcurement solutions with advanced spend analytics, complex sourcing, supplier management, contract lifecycle management, savings tracking, and intelligent workflow capabilities. We have pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continue to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analysing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest education, manufacturing, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organisations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company www.JAGGAER.comUse extensive product and industry knowledge to serve as the technical advisor for large, complex, cross product, high profile projects, translating business requirements into solution needs.
We offer :
- A positive, friendly and international working environment (HappyIndex®AtWork 2019 Label)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- Remote working options and a brand new office
Key Responsibilities :
Within our local Professional Services team, you will lead the technical workstreams of assigned projects to implement JAGGAER Software solutions. You will also provide technical expertise during sales process. Your role will entail the following missions:
- Master the technical implementation aspects of JAGGAER solutions including internal and external integrations possibilities with clients’ systems/ERP or external data providers such as D&B, BvD, Provigis, etc.
- Lead and take part on set-up integration/technical activities defined in the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements. Collaborate with other project team members to ensure successful implementation of JAGGAER solutions.
- Lead the collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client technical issues. Proactively establishes communications with JAGGAER peers across departments to avoid technical issues and to improve the JAGGAER solution for future releases.
- Provide technical expertise in commercial proposals and Statement of Work (SOW) definition and participate to customer-facing meetings during Sales process
Your current skill set will include:
- 5+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application and integration implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment
- 3-5 years of experience in eProcurement, Supply Chain or Source to Contract software application is preferred
- Strong experience in building, testing and supporting multiple integration services across various ERPs.Significant experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of webservices, SOPAPUI, HTTPS communications, SQL, XML and data base management.
- Strong working knowledge of Web Methods integration server.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, develop and scrutinise best practices.
- Totally fluent English
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).
Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.