Associate Solution Consultant
Reporting to: Professional Services Manager
Location: Boulogne Billancourt (92) Ile de France
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 1,850 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS based indirect and direct eProcurement solutions with advanced spend analytics, complex sourcing, supplier management, contract lifecycle management, savings tracking, and intelligent workflow capabilities. We have pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continue to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest education, manufacturing, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company www.JAGGAER.com
- Serve as the business/functional advisor to the client, translating business requirements into solution needs while configuring the application to meet those objectives with guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management.
- Build functional solution within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with guidance.
- Develop and maintain project documentation. Relies heavily on templates, past examples and guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management.
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned projects to implement JAGGAER Software solutions with guidance from more experienced project managers, peers or management. Assigned projects at the associate level are typically small projects or projects for single JAGGAER solutions/modules.
- Respond to and mitigate project risks, including s/w issue resolution, scope challenges and project delays with guidance.
- Lead on-site and remote requirement gathering sessions with assistance for the assigned portfolio.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support with guidance.
- With guidance, deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within JAGGAER.
- With support, communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
Your current skill set will include:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years Information Technology experience, preferably in a large software implementation setting.
- Sourcing & procurement knowledge/ experience preferred.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent French and English required
- A positive, friendly and international working environment (HappyIndex®AtWork 2019 Label)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- Remote working options and a brand new office
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).
Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.