Población: Madrid (Spain)
Departamento: Professional Services
- Implement software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively serve as the technical advisor, translating business requirements into solution needs.
- Develop and maintain project documentation with limited guidance from others.
- Build the integration components within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with moderate
- Manages a portfolio of assigned implementation projects.
- Lead on-site and remote technical workshops with
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w resolution, scope challenges and project
- Identify and communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide work direction and mentoring to other team members and assisting as
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of business experience with 1+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client
- 1-3 years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration
- Working knowledge of HTTPS communications, SQL, XML and data base
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in-person with clients and suppliers. Hands-on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is
- Business automation and workflow process development
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity
- Is confident, articulate, succinct, professional, and has sound judgement and critical thinking
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 10-30%. Passport required for international