Project Manager - Madrid
Población: Madrid (Spain)
Departamento: Professional Services
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively manage a portfolio of assigned projects to implement JAGGAER ONE software solutions.
- Develop and maintain project plans and supporting documentation which track progress against project deliverables, tasks, and activities with minimal support.
- Lead client and project team members to implement JAGGAER ONE software solutions.
- Lead the project team to define and document client business requirements.
- Facilitate solution and process workshops to identify client business objectives, define project goals and provide a plan for maximizing the value of the solution.
- Collaborate with other JAGGAER ONE departments to address and resolve client issues.
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Professional Services to Support.
- Manage all project controls, including: budget vs actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment.
- Manage and document changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide work direction, assistance, mentoring and coaching to other team members as required.
- Manage internal and client communication of appropriate project information.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment.
- 1-3 years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Fuent in English & Spanish.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Hands- on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is preferred.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 25-50%.
- Is confident, articulate, succinct, professional and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.