National Defense Contractor Selects JAGGAER to Improve Spend Management
Morrisville, NC – May 3, 2016 – JAGGAER, the leading public provider of spend management solutions delivering value beyond savings, today announced a leading national defense contractor will streamline its spend management by deploying JAGGAER’s integrated procurement solutions. The company, which provides systems integration and technical services, will use JAGGAER to gain greater visibility and control into its global spend.
As a growing company in the defense industry, the contractor needed a single solution to manage spend and comply with the multiple complex federal regulations defense suppliers must adhere to. The company has referenced Department of Defense compliance requirements to meet, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) for data handling and visibility. JAGGAER holds the ability to specifically address these compliance issues.
Additionally, the company was continuing to expand its global defense contracts. When combined with federal regulation requirements, the company needed immediate visibility and control over global spend. Moreover, as the contractor continues to grow, it needs to be able to track and manage global spend that spanned continents, currencies and regulations without a significant amount of manual processes.
Through the agreement, the contractor will implement JAGGAER’s source-to-settle solutions, including:
- Spend Radar, to conduct the comprehensive, accurate analysis necessary to drive and measure cost saving.
- Sourcing Director, to expand control and management of the sourcing process.
- Total Contract Manager, to enable optimization of the entire contract lifecycle, using a single repository for all vendor contracts.
- Total Supplier Manager, to achieve a reduction in risk exposure brought by suppliers, a greater depth of and visibility into supplier data, and consistent and accurate supplier data for supporting sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Spend Director, to transform the procurement function by driving organizational spend to preferred suppliers, bringing more spend into compliance, delivering significant cost savings and gaining efficiencies through automation.
- Accounts Payable Director, to eliminate tedious manual data entry, free up valuable resources and present an opportunity to make a significant impact to an organization’s bottom line.
Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eprocurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions. Learn how our solutions can power your organization: www.jaggaer.com.
JAGGAER Media Contact
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Any statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks are discussed in “Part I, Item 1A, Risk Factors” and elsewhere in JAGGAER’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports, as filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The company’s SEC reports are available free of charge on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov or on the company’s website at https://www.jaggaer.com. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and JAGGAER undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statement for any reason. Given these risks and uncertainties, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.